Social Media and Design Internship
This position is currently open: APPLY HERE.
The Center for Language Teaching Advancement (CeLTA) is looking for a creative and energetic student to plan and execute a social media strategy to advocate for the life-changing potential of language learning. Do you love languages and cultures? Do you have an innate ability to translate ideas into words, images, and cohesive campaigns? Then you may be the person we are looking for.
- Create engaging visual content for MSU Languages Blog
- Brainstorm, plan, and execute a team social media strategy
- Occasionally communicating with and reporting to other CeLTA stakeholders (administrators, faculty, students)
- Collaborate with the rest of the CeLTA team to organize annual events, outreach, and correspondence
- Creative with outstanding design and visual skills
- Active personal social media presence
- Self-starter who loves to grow continually
- Passionate about the language learning experience
- Excellent visual media and design skills (DSLR and Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred)
- Prior internship or work experience with graphic design, communications, and/or marketing is not necessary, but a plus
- Excellent technology, teamwork, and communication skills
- Detail- and deadline-oriented
The fine print:
- Must be an MSU student
- At least a 3.0 GPA
- This is a paid position
The internship follows the guidelines of MSU's Interships@State program.