Italian Virtual Culture Experience
Saturday, May 22nd from 1:00-3:00pm (EST)
The MSU Community Language School is partnering with MSU Extension to host the Italian Virtual Culture Experience on Saturday, May 22nd from 1-3pm (EST). The Italian Virtual Culture Experience is geared for everyone 8 years and above and it is free! The cultural experience will showcase language and culture sessions in four segments:
Language: Learn Some Basic Words and Phrases
Cooking: Learn to Make a Simple Classic Dish
Craft: Learn to Create a Traditional Symbol
- Movement: Learn Some Steps and Move to Music
Zoom links and list of ingredients and materials for cooking and craft activities will be sent out to registered participants.
Please register by clicking the button below or the following link: https://forms.gle/oozETVm9dS4PMV9u9
Please register by 5pm on Friday, May 14th to reserve your spot!
- Multicultural Event: China, France, Germany, India, Japan, Jordan, Mexico, Nigeria, and Turkey
- Multicultural Event: France, India, Japan, Nigeria, the Philippines, Russia, and Vietnam
- Multicultural Event: China, Korea, Mauritania, the Philippines, and Vietnam
- Multicultural Event: China, India, the Philippines, Russia, Tanzania, Turkey, and Vietnam
- Multicultural Event: China, Italy, Nigeria, Russia, and Taiwan
- Multicultural Event: China, Ecuador, Germany, and the Philippines
- Multicultural Event: Brazil, Malaysia, and Uzbekistan
- Multicultural Event: Nigeria – Hausa and Yoruba – and Tanzania
- Italian Culture Event
- French Culture Event
- Multicultural Event: Bangladesh, Senegal, and Uzbekistan
- Multicultural Event: Brazil, Israel, and Nigeria
- German Culture Event: Fasching
Please review our Program Policies and Procedures.
Over the past decade, there has been a rise in the number of children who have life-threatening food allergies. Our goal is to keep all children in a safe and inclusive environment, where accommodations are explored and implemented when safe. CLS adopted a No NUTS policy in 2016. Although we can not guarantee a nut free school, we make reasonable effort to purchase nut free products for our programs. CLS makes a reasonable effort to inform those who might bring food onto the school’s campus such as parents/guardians, teachers, and volunteers. CLS cannot guarantee a nut free campus.