Content Writer and Strategist
This position is a paid position and is currently open. Apply here.
The Center for Language Teaching Advancement (CeLTA) is looking for a creative and energetic individual to develop written and visual content as well as execute a social media strategy that advocates for the life-changing potential of language learning. Do you love languages and cultures? Do you have an innate ability to translate ideas into words, images, and cohesive campaigns? Then you may be the person we are looking for.
- Manage the entire publication life-cycle for our blog: identify leads, conduct interviews, gather materials, and write stories
- Creatively manage our Instagram channel
- Collaborate with the Communication Manager and the Communication Supervisor to organize an overall content strategy, annual events, outreach, and correspondence
- Occasionally communicate with and report to other CeLTA stakeholders (administrators, faculty, students)
- Creative with outstanding writing and communication skills
- Active personal social media presence
- Self-starter who loves to grow continually
- Passionate about the language learning experience
- Excellent visual media and design skills a plus
- Prior internship or work experience with content writing, communications, and/or marketing is not necessary, but a plus
- Excellent technology, teamwork, and communication skills
- Detail- and deadline-oriented
The fine print:
- Must be an MSU student
- At least a 3.0 GPA
- This is a paid position
The internship follows the guidelines of MSU’s Interships@State program.