This page was set up to centralize all information regarding CeLTA during the coronavirus crisis. We are constantly updating the site. If you cannot find the information you were looking for, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please connect with us through Facebook or Twitter.
General Office Information
- CeLTA suspended its face-to-face operations in mid-March 2020. We have been working remotely since then.
- We expect our physical location to be closed throughout the spring semester 2021.
- Most staff and faculty will work from home and practice social distancing. You can reach any CeLTA staff or faculty member directly via email or MS Teams. If you are not sure who to contact, email email@example.com
- Conversation hours are suspended for the duration of the remote delivery period, all facilitators have been notified.
Community Language School (CLS)
- CLS classes, programs and events will be online-only for the time being.
- Summer programs are available for children and adults of all ages in a multitude of languages. These programs will run in two sessions.
- Session 1: The week of June 7th to the week of July 5th
- Session 2: The week of July 19th to the week of August 16th
- Visit our website here for more information!
- We will not have physical events in CeLTA during the spring or summer 2021.
- We will offer a variety of programs and professional development online.