This page was set up to centralize all information regarding CeLTA during the coronavirus crisis. We are constantly updating the site. If you cannot find the information you were looking for, please send an email to email@example.com. Also, please connect with us through Facebook or Twitter.
General Office Information
- CeLTA suspended its face-to-face operations in mid-March 2020. We have been working remotely since then.
- We expect our physical location to be closed throughout the summer of 2020.
- We may open for a few select hours during the fall of 2020, but most operations of CeLTA will take place remotely.
- Most staff and faculty will work from home and practice social distancing. You can reach any CeLTA staff or faculty member directly via email or MS Teams. If you are not sure who to contact, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student workers are currently not working.
- Conversation hours are suspended for the duration of the remote delivery period, all facilitators have been notified. We are exploring ways to move those online.
- The CeLTA Brief will resume in August of 2020.
Community Language School (CLS)
- Online Session 2 programs for families (kids ages 3-9) and pre-teens/teens (ages 10-14) start July 13
- Online Session 2 programs for adults start July 13
- Online Fall programs for preschoolers, kids, teens and adults will be scheduled late summer. Please check back our website cls.celta.msu.edu in August for updated information.
- We will not have physical events in CeLTA during the summer or fall semester of 2020. We will offer a variety of programs and professional development online.