This position is currently filled.
The CeLTA web developer intern assists in the development and implementation of web applications including the migration of projects to new platforms.
- Website development experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to show initiative
- PHP programming
- CakePHP or an MVC Framework
- FTP using FileZilla or another FTP client
Additional desired qualifications:
- MySQL Workbench, SequelPro, or another desktop database client
- GIT Version control or another version control system
The fine print:
- Must be an MSU student
- At least a 3.0 GPA
The internship follows the guidelines of MSU’s Interships@State program.
To apply, please submit your résumé and cover letter to Angelika Kraemer, CeLTA Executive Associate Director. If you have any questions, contact Angelika Kraemer at email@example.com.